We have a situation where we want to ship product A to a vendor for them
to provide a service and ship back to us as a finished product B. .
Looking for suggestions on how I might could handle this in 4.05cd..

Glen Langston

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
states them to be the views of ESAB Welding & Cutting.