From: [] On Behalf Of antwi, isaac a.
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 7:23 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] Default vendor

Is there a way of configuring BPCS to default to a particular vendor when purchase orders are raised for a particular item? We are not using contract purchasing and we do not intend to do that.

Is it possible create an item on the item master that will use a different currency other than the company's base currency?

We are on ERP LX 8.3.1

Thanks & Regards,

Isaac Ayeh Antwi
Business Systems Manager