Fortunately, we do not (yet) have to do taxes, so this file is empty for us.

Object Type Library Attribute Text
ATP *FILE BP4CDT PF A/P Tax Amount Paid File
ATPL01 *FILE BP4CDT LF ATP by Company/Vendor

We do not use XREF due to a security bug in how it is structured.

According to GO CMDREF cross-reference to *OUTFILE then interrogate the
results for hits on that file.[Al] Hopefully this cut & paste is readable
to you.

Object Library Program Library Text

Referenced Of that Calls the of 'Description'

Program or Whatever Referenced Referenced one Caller

ATP *LIBL ACP900C BP4TCDO Period End File
Reorganization
*LIBL ACP900C BPCS405CDO Period End File
Reorganization
BP4CDT RECREATEST BTESTSRC Recreate "E"
files as testing copy of "T" live
BPCS405CDF RECREATEST BTESTSRC Recreate "E"
files as testing copy of "T" live
*LIBL SB4109B ULOT SB4109B-Archive
Accounts Payables
*LIBL SB4109B ULFL SB4109B-Archive
Accounts Payables
&ALIB SB4109C ULFL Library/File
Check for Accounts Payables Archiving
&ALIB SB4109C ULOT Library/File
Check for Accounts Payables Archiving
COUNT 8

ATPL01 BPCS405MTF ACP660 BPCSCDPTF1 Payment Update

BPCS405CDF ACP660 BMR44410 Payment Update

V405CDF ACP660 BPCDREL02 Payment Update

BPCS405CDF ACP660 Z999999999 Payment Update

BPCS405MWF ACP660 BPCS405CDO Payment Update
BPCS405MWF ACP660 BP4TCDO Payment Update

BPCS405CDF ACP660 XBP41683C Payment Update

V405CDF ACP700 BPCDREL02 Enter Manual
payments
BPCS405MTF ACP700 BPCSCDPTF1 Enter Manual
payments
BPCS405MWF ACP700 BP4TCDO Enter Manual
payments
BPCS405MWF ACP700 BPCS405CDO Enter Manual
payments
BPCS405MTF ACP900 BPCSCDPTF1 Period End
Reorganization
BPCS405MWF ACP900 BP4TCDO Period End
Reorganization
BPCS405MWF ACP900 BPCS405CDO Period End
Reorganization
V405CDF ACP900 BPCDREL02 Period End
Reorganization
BPCS405MWF GLD251 BP4TCDO A/P Payment
Journal Entry Report
BPCS405MWF GLD251 BPCS405CDO A/P Payment
Journal Entry Report
BPCS405CDF GLD310 Z999999999 Journal Entry
Inquiry/Select BMR-41197
BPCS405MTF GLD310 BP4TCDO Journal Entry
Inquiry/Select
BPCS405MTF GLD310 BPCSCDPTF1 Journal Entry
Inquiry/Select
BPCS405MTF GLD310 BPCS405CDO Journal Entry
Inquiry/Select
BPCS405CDF GLD310 XBP41197 Journal Entry
Inquiry/Select
V405CDF GLD310 BPCDREL02 Journal Entry
Inquiry/Select
BPCS405MWF SYS230 BPCS405CDO Vendor Declaration
Report
V405CDF SYS230 BPCDREL02 Vendor Declaration
Report
BPCS405MWF SYS230 BP4TCDO Vendor Declaration
Report
*LIBL SYS230C BP4TCDO Vendor Declaration
Litsing
SYS230C BP4TCDO Vendor Declaration
Litsing
*LIBL SYS230C BPCS405CDO Vendor Declaration
Litsing
SYS230C BPCS405CDO Vendor Declaration
Litsing
*LIBL SYS230C BPCDREL02 Vendor Declaration
Litsing
SYS230C BPCDREL02 Vendor Declaration
Litsing

RECREATEST is one of our modifications, associated with recreating a test
data base from live data.
The "U" libraries are associated with a 3rd party archiving package.
As you can see, we are WAY behind on archiving unwanted obsolete software
before upgrades.

People on other than 405CD might get different results.

I subscribe to BPCS-L from home, have access to the 400 from work, all sorts
of infrastructure breakages have diminished my current access conveniences.
-
Al Macintyre
BPCS/400 Guru