Dear Larenzo,

The best idea is to archive records that are no longer needed in the
production environment ... and archive them in a way that permits removed
data to be easily recovered/accessed by BPCS functionality just in case some
auditor ever wanted to go back and take a look.

Locksmith software accomplishes those objectives while achieving very
substantial response time enhancement.
 <http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/locksmith_bpcs/source/1.html>
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/locksmith_bpcs/source/1.html

Because old records can always be retrieved for another audit look,
Locksmith enables you to implement aggressive strategies to reduce the size
of all your key BPCS databases.

Warmest regards,

Dean Olson
Director of Software Technology