Hi

You wrote at
http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l/200409/msg00022.html

>We created a BPCS add-on for BPCS 6.0.2  to allow
journals to
>be entered into XLS spreadsheets and the upload to
the AS400 for
>processing via BTP (Batch Transaction processing) in
CEA.

Any idea how this was done ?
Did you have to get some AS 400 programmers to do this
?
If yes, what did it cost ?

or

could a end user (super user ) do this ? with some
simple steps

any tips, help is most appreciated

&

Thanks to all those who responded

Regards

Subu

>    * Subject: Re: Simple **non** GUI data entry
screens for CEA
>    * From: IanECraig@xxxxxxx
>    * Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:29:24 EDT
>
>We created a BPCS add-on for BPCS 6.0.2  to allow
journals to
>be entered into XLS spreadsheets and the upload to
the AS400 for
>processing via BTP (Batch Transaction processing) in
CEA.

>This allowed large volumes of journals to be entered.
>
>regards
>Ian Craig
>Product Development Director
>www.Initium.com