Rob,

I don't think we've changed anything, but I can't gurantee it:

  Transaction Type    RM
  Description           RETURN MATERIAL REQUISITION
  Ref No./ Description  RMR #         Affect Resupply order
  Location Description  LOCATION      Check Resupply order
  Cost Description                    Affect PO Qty in Inspection
  Comment Description   ENTERED BY :  Redesignate Transaction
  Opening Balance                     Affect Actual Cost      Affect Y/not
  Receipts                  Warehouse Level      Y
  Adjustments           Y   Lot Master           Y
  Issues                    Cost Adjustment
  Sales Units               Cost/Price Entry
  Sales Amount              Multiple Issue
  Item Last Tran Date       Check Purch Order
  Whse Last Tran Date       Check Shop Order
  Affect Shop Order         Check Purch U/M
  Aff PO Quantity           Location Level       Y
  Aff PO Cost               Shop Order Issue
  --- G/L Posting ---       Affect Cycle Count     Program/Procedure
  Post to G/L?          Y   Source A,C,L,P,S,V   A
  Journal Source Code   RM  Contra Account No.   435000000
 F1=Help  F3=Exit  F12=Cancel

Bill