shop order to customer order relationship

fixed

version 6.1.02

when we create a work order via sfc500 we can specify the customer order that
this shop order. this is done by entering the customer order on the sfc500
screen when we create the work order. but we have some customer orders where
the customer might order the same item on five different lines, ie deliver 50
items on the first of jan, feb, march, April, may.  we can create 5 separate
work orders to make these items. but there is no way that i can find within sfc
to indicate that work order 1 is for the jan delivery, work order 2 is for the
feb delivery, work order 3 is for the march delivery, work order 4 is for the
April delivery, and work order 5 is for the may delivery. there is a field in
the shop order record (FSO) call SCLIN that says it is for the customer order
line number, but i can't find a way to populate this.

does anybody have a solution that will allow us to designate which specific
customer order and line a work order is for?

chick doe
barton instrument systems