Hi Upgraders!
i went on os from v4.3 to v5.1 and had to :

            1.do it    in two steps v4.3 to v4.5  and v4.5 to v5.1 find out
if you can go v3.7- v.45 direct and if ptf needed to be instaled

            2. sql very big problem- they changed the msg tables and pgm
are getting confused - go to  ibm.com
               The PTFs and the system parameters  modifications that are
required for BPCS are in the following web page        (IBM APAR#II12963) :
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/8971b537b8bec1fd8625690c0077d6da/c6df642b03904db186256a9c00543478?OpenDocument

         3.if you have triggers also:
          See IBM's  APAR# II12866 for details:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/manager.wss?rs=0&rt=0&org=as400&doc=CEA87B760DA63D7886256AED004CF5CB
       and last but not least your performance is an issue to consider

good luck and dont be shy

Danny Monselise
Agis Group Ltd
Email  : Dannym@agis-group.co.il