Ping

Here is an explanation of SFC150 as it applies to us in V405 CD on AS/400.

SFC150 is part of a larger picture that people at the whole enterprise need
to collectively understand, assuming you are costing your factory work.

SFC150 provides the identities of people or machines whose work is reported
via SFC6* or JIT6*.
When labor is reported, the cost of that labor is computed from information
in the CEM file based on the clock # that did the labor.

Our departments of Payroll, Personnel, Human Resources
assign employee clock #s sequentially with first character designating
facility that the factory worker is in.  This clock # is used in a bunch of
places such as payroll & time cards.
People, who fill out labor tickets, use this number to identify who did the
work.
We have some special #s we use in association with teams & the closing of
shop orders & general corrections.
When employees are terminated, they are not immediately removed from CEM file
because query/400 match FLT labor history with CEM employee name is asking
for trouble if employee name gone from file.

Factory workers receive a standard hourly wage rate based on seniority &
other factors, but due to taxes that employer pays (in addition to taxes that
employee pays), the actual cost to company for that employee's time is a bit
higher, than their actual pay rate.

Personnel / Payroll departments determine that actual corrected cost rate &
maintain CEM file with SFC150 when employees get raises or moved to 2nd shift
premium pay rates.

In addition to using a financial rate by individual employee, BPCS provides
alternative options of assigning to each employee a standard labor grade that
correlates with CST160 data, or use work center rate specified by CAP100.

If you can access BPCSDOC, the relevant members include
SSARUN01 SFC
SSARUN07 CAP
SSARUN10 CST
SSARUN20 JIT

>  Dear All,
>          Who can tell me that how  to work through SFC150 in BPCS system?
we
> are on AS/400 and version V6.1.01. your help is very appreciate.
>
>  Regards!
>  Ping

BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies Incorporated
http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com = new name same quality wire