INV300 History Delay

  • Subject: INV300 History Delay
  • From: "Staunton,Wade" <WStaunton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:17:03 -0400

fixed

We are running v602 MM on the AS/400 v4r4.  Just in the last week or so we
have experienced a very long delay when trying to get the history of an item
when in INV300.  Each new item that we search for has the delay.  Does
anyone have an idea as to what may have happened? What file could the
problem be in and what could the problem be?
This problem has just began and no changes have been made to the BPCS
configuration.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

Wade Staunton
Burlington Chemical Company
Burlington, NC
+---