• Subject: Re: what's wrong with the dds of this display file?
  • From: MacWheel99@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:15:38 EDT

You might like to explore STRSDA & let it create the menu for you with the
commands back of each option.

> From: Qin_Huang@schindler.com (Qin Huang)
>
>  |        A          R MENU
>   |        A                                  1  2'Operator Menu'
>   |        A                                  3  4'1. Accounts Payable'
>   |        A                                  5  4'2. Accounts Receivable'
>   |        A                                  5  4'90. Signoff'
>   |        A                                  7  2'Option'
>   |        A            OPTION         2Y 01   + 2VALUES(1 2 90) DSPATR(MDT)

Al Macintyre
http://www.cen-elec.com MIS Manager Programmer & Computer Janitor

Y2K is not the end of my universe, but a re-boot of that old Chinese curse.
This message was written and delivered using 100% post-consumer (recycled)
data bits
The road to success is always under construction.
Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
Murphy's Mom brought wrong baby home from hospital so it should be Kelly's
Law.
If consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, only geniuses work here.
When you want it cheap - you get what you paid for.
When in doubt, read the manual, assuming you can find the right one.
+---