c) You cannot submit this program from outside of BPCS. In the ADK
program you have not supplied the library list. The person to submit this
program needs to be in the Environment were the month end is intended to
run.
why not put on job scheduler to call cl..with bpcs jobd?..and then get rid of
the accounts department.
and  it's fosty on a night..and miserable during the day here....no snow..

"Lacelle, Marc" <LACELLE@rcmint.ca> on 23022000 14:25:58

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com