       We changed nothing besides the upgrade to v4r4.  The entries
       were there since the beginning of BPCS time for us. (almost 2
       years of being live on full c/s).  I can not explain why there
       we not problems under v4r2.

       Tony Kleier
       Robbins Inc.
       akleier@robbinsfloor.com

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          <BPCS-L@midra|
|        |          nge.com> AT  |
|        |          INTERNET-MAIL|
|        |                       |
|        |          12/11/1999   |
|        |          11:19 PM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
         >-----------------------------------------------------------|
         |       To:     BPCS-L@midrange.com AT INTERNET-MAIL@ccMail |
         |       cc:     (bcc: Anthony C Kleier/ROBBINSINC)          |
         |       Subject:     Re: BPCS 6002plf on O/S 4R4            |
         >-----------------------------------------------------------|

       In a message dated 12/10/99 10:04:35 AM Central Standard Time,
       anthony_c_kleier/robbinsinc_at_robbinsinc@cinciras.robbinsfloor
       .com writes:

       >    Anthony C Kleier @ ROBBINSINC   12/10/99 10:38 AM
       >         (Embedded image moved to file: PIC00726.PCX)
       >
       >         We just upgraded last weekend to v4r4 from v4r2.  We
       are
       >         6002plf full c/s.  We had a problem which caused us
       to be down
       >         all day Monday.  All of the newi jobs would terminate
        when we
       >         went to process.  The problem turned out to be extra
       lines in
       >         the nwicfg(nwicfg) file relating to SMGs.  We took
       the lines
       >         out and everything worked fine.
       >
       >         Tony Kleier
       >         Robbins Inc.
       >         akleier@robbinsfloor.com
       I would like to know how switching operating systems caused a
       file's entries to suddenly make a difference - weren't those
       entries always there before you upgraded OS?. This does not
       make sense. It sounds more like your library list was changed
       or something besides the operating system was altered.

       +---
       BPCS-L@midrange.com.
       BPCS-L-SUB@midrange.com.
       BPCS-L-UNSUB@midrange.com. | Questions should be directed to