SMG's - Reconfigure for Test/Training

  • Subject: SMG's - Reconfigure for Test/Training
  • From: MJOconno <MJOconno@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:58:05 +1300

fixed

It appears that one of our SMGs (viz Customer A/c Maintenance) has been
hardcoded to apply from both the Production  & Training/Testing
environments, on our 3-tier BPCS CS pld HP 9000 Unix Informix platform.

We would be interested in establishing direct contact with anyone who
may have had experience in sorting out such matters.

 BFN
Martin O'Connor
TOYOTA New Zealand Ltd
PO Box 46 PALMERSTON NORTH, NZ