  • Subject: Re: ACR900 Job
  • From: GaryWWest@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:18:20 EST

Program ACR900, subroutine A0MAIN

50.00  ;                      Get Last Date in Sequence.
51.00  ;          GW01D       =========================================
52.00  ;          ***EXECSQL  SELECT RDATE INTO :W8SVRD FROM RARL05 WHER
53.00  ;                      AND RINVC=:RINVC AND ARODTP=:ARODTP AND AR
54.00  ;                      (SELECT MAX(RSEQ) FROM RARL05 WHERE RCOMP=
55.00  ;                      :RINVC AND ARODTP=:ARODTP AND ARODYR=:AROD
56.00  ;          GW01E       ---end of deleted lines ------------------
57.00  ;          GW01A       ==========================================
58.00  N          W8SVRD      *zeros
59.00  K          SETGT       D.RAR,F.RARL49,RCOMP,RCUST,ARODPX,RINVC,AR
60.00  K          GETREC      D.RAR,F.RARL49,*PV,RCOMP,RCUST,ARODPX,RINV
61.00  K          IF          %sts(D.RAR,F.RARL49)
62.00  N          W8SVRD      RAR.RARL49.RDATE
63.00  K          END
64.00  ;          GW01E       ---end of added lines ------------------

Program CDM600B, subroutine A0READ

62.00  ;          GW01D       ==========================================
63.00  ;          ***EXECSQL  DECLARE A CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM RAR
64.00  ;                      WHERE ((RRID = :W0OINV OR RRID = :W0OPMT OR RRID
= :W0OCRD OR RRID = :W0ODBT OR RRID = :W0CINV
 65.00  ;                      OR RRID = :W0CPMT OR RRID = :W0CCRD OR RRID =
:W0CDBT) AND RREF <> :W0RREF AND RCCUS = :CCUST)
 66.00  ;                      ORDER BY RCCUS, RCUST, RCURR, ARODPX, RINVC,
ARODTP, ARODYR, RSEQ, RCOMP
67.00  ;          GW01E       ---end of deleted lines-------------------
68.00  ;          GW01A       ==========================================
69.00  K          EXECSQL     DECLARE A CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM RAR
 70.00  +                      WHERE RCCUS = :CCUST and RRID in
(:W0OINV,:W0OPMT,:W0OCRD,:W0ODBT,:W0CINV,:W0CPMT,:W0CCRD,:W0CDB
71.00  +                      T) AND RREF <> :W0RREF
72.00  +                      For update of ARDPST
73.00  ;          GW01E       ---end of added lines---------------------

and:

201.00  ;                      *** Update Days Past Due in RAR File

202.00  ;          GW01D       ==========================================
203.00  ;          **EXECSQL   UPDATE RAR SET ARDPST = :ARDPST
204.00  ;                      WHERE RRID = :RRID AND RCCUS = :RCCUS AND RCUST
= :RCUST AND RCURR = :RCURR AND ARODPX = :ARODPX
205.00  ;                       AND RINVC = :RINVC AND ARODTP = :ARODTP AND
ARODYR = :ARODYR AND RSEQ = :RSEQ AND RCOMP =:RCOMP
206.00  ;          GW01E       ---end of deleted lines-------------------
208.00  K          EXECSQL     UPDATE RAR SET ARDPST = :ARDPST
 209.00  +                      WHERE current of A

210.00  ;          GW01E       ---end of added lines---------------------

In a message dated 11/17/98 5:03:30 PM Central Standard Time, cts@execpc.com