vern,
i knoe DSPFD and to get that last changed date and  variable to hold that..but
iam really confused how to put those stuff in my program?? .....however i shall
look into the info centre material...
Thanks so much  vern !
Murali.

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Files also have change time - use that. Check out the file management
manuals - this is pretty basic stuff. Look up commands about members - do
you know about the various menus of commands? Or go to the API finder at
InfoCenter and look up member description and file description APIs.

Vern