Thanks but I only do contract.

j.   903-819-7736
On Apr 30, 2021 05:53, Ken Shields <shieldssr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a large Client in the Seattle area requiring the services of a
sharp
Mapics/XA Systems analyst
5-10 years experience. 9.0 or strong 7.7 Release skills
Relocation package
Permanent F/T position
Salary to $110 K  base
Resumes in confidence.

Thanks

Kenneth Shields  IT Personnel Consultant
Ph :     289 312 0455
Cell:    905 447 5545
shieldssr@xxxxxxxxx