From what you wrote, I understand that I don't need to be concerned
about the SHA 1 from VeriSign (yet?)
There are warnings against the use of SHA 1, if it is not a big deal I
will like to change as soon as possible, but since I have no experience
I searched for advise in this list.

On 05/09/2016 12:22 PM, Tim Bronski wrote:
I'm not sure you've read what I wrote - or maybe I wasn't clear :)
Your certificate is ultimately signed by the Verisign Class 3 Public
Primary Certification Authority – G5. This is Symantec's root. Unless
you want to dump your certificate and get another one from a different
CA then there's nothing to be done and nothing to be concerned about.
As for the error messages, I don't know.*
*