To: "Web;Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Robert Cancilla <rcancill@xxxxxxx>
Date: 05/03/2016 01:16PM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Web services primer

Jim,

Tim Rowe has some good points, but WebSphere locks you into the IBM platform. If you use Tomcat or JBOSS your are 100% flexible and platform neutral.

Robert Cancilla
rcancill@xxxxxxx
Tel: 916-690-8276
Cell: 562-290-2849

On May 3, 2016, at 10:01 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brad,

We get to choose everything at this point since this is the very beginning
of the journey. I like your 'reverse onion' concept, it describes the
process well.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects