From: "Jim Oberholtzer" <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Web Enabling the IBM i \(AS/400 and iSeries\)'"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Web services primer
Date: Tue, May 3, 2016 10:48 AM

Tim,

Quick question that I've never thought about since none of my customers
currently use IWS outside of the automatic IBM supplied items. . We
know to
update the WAS Express 8.5 we run a program at the command line or in
the
*ADMIN server to apply the service pack after the PTFs are installed.

Does the IWS server get updated with just PTFs or is there an additional
step there too?

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects