Did you check the HTTP server error logs? Sometimes there is more
information there.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 3:03 AM, Jan Grove Vejlstrup <jgv@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Brad

I find this:

Job . . : WEBSERVE02 Benutzer : QTMHHTTP Nummer . . . :
151444

>> CALL PGM(QHTTPSVR/QZHBMAIN) PARM('-S' 'WEBSERVE02' '-uiMin' '10'
'-uiMax'
'40' '-cEAMap' '*CCSID' '-cAEMap' '*CCSID' '-uiCCSID' '819' '-apache'
'-d'
'/www/webserve02' '-f' 'conf/httpd.conf')

I think it's time to involve IBM support.

Best regards

Jan