I just installed ZEND v8.0 over AS/400 V6R1. It looks like I am missing
something, which I don't know. Thanks in advanced!

I am trying to call a program thru PHP, but I am getting the error "*Fatal
error*: Call to undefined function i5_connect() in
*/usr/local/zendsvr6/var/apps/http/192.168.0.36/10080/_docroot_/test/callpgm.php
<http://192.168.0.36/10080/_docroot_/test/callpgm.php>* on line *4*"

<HTML>
<?php
/* Connect to server */
$conn = i5_connect("localhost", "TESTPHP", "PASSPHP1") or
die(i5_errormsg());

if (!$conn) die("<br>Connection using \"localhost\" with USERID and
PASSWORD failed. Error number =".i5_errno()." msg=".i5_errormsg())."<br>";

else echo "<br>Connection using \"localhost\" with USERID and PASSWORD
OK!<br>\n";

/* Close connection */
i5_close($conn);

?>
</HTML>

Thanks,

*Mauricio Pacheco*
Systems Architect

*To see my calendar availability click here
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mauricio.pacheco%40airliquide.com&ctz=America/Toronto&mode=week>
| Cliquez ici
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mauricio.pacheco%40airliquide.com&ctz=America/Toronto&mode=week>
pour
voir mon agenda*

6990 Creditview Road,
Mississauga, ON L5N 8R9
Tel: (905) 855 0414 x 1102 - Mobile: (905) 601 4944
mauricio.pacheco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.vitalaire.com

[image: VitalAire Canada Inc.] <https://www.vitalaire.com>