Is there anyway to see the application - is it on your homepage ?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

nothing interactive. The data is different depending who is logged on but
it is sent once and there is nothing interactive once displayed.
From: WEB400 [web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Henrik Rützou [
hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:58 PM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] alternative to <iframe>

What I mean - is it just showing some data or is it interactive?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:42 AM, Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

It is simple to do and deny the external users from using iframe to
render
iSeries data but that's the problem. It breaks some of the functions we
have implement on those external servers because they can no longer show
the data we want to show