Sharepoint and cloud services isn't exactly a static page - or am I wrong?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Rob <rob.couch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are talking about displaying static content, no running a dynamic page.

I scrape lots of content from major retailers to present images for
product inventory based on UPC scanned inputs.

For example: target.com is easy, in PHP it is as simple as...

$sPage = @file_get_contents( $aSite[ 'url' ] ) ;

But for walmart.com you have to convince it your server is a browser with
some agent spoofing...

$sAgent = 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:44.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0' ;

$hCURL = curl_init() ;

curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $sAgent ) ;
curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_URL, $sURL ) ;
curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_FAILONERROR, true ) ;
curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true ) ;
curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER, true ) ;
curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,true ) ;
curl_setopt( $hCURL, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 10 ) ;

$sHTML = curl_exec( $hCURL ) ;

As state,

shows a student their faculty's office hours and office location.