I may need to try this sooner rather than later simply for a job I'm
working on.

The credit card company we're dealing with for a project can use anything
but port 80 or 443 for callbacks (web payment portal company) because they
don't "want" to file the load of PCI paperwork for different ports (dont
get me started).

So, I created a subdomain for testing and now need a certificate for that
subdomain... I'm going to give it a try here. 90 days should be enough for
me to get the testing done at least.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Porterfield, Sean <SPorterfield@xxxxxxxx>