On 08-Jan-2016 15:36 -0700, Aaron Bartell wrote:
Sorry, here's the full error:
https://bitbucket.org/snippets/aaronbartell/q8Xgk

included reformatted for reference only:

5770SS1 V7R2M0 140418Job Log LITMIS1 01/08/16 23:19:39 UTC Page 1
Job name: CODE01 User: QTMHHTTP Number: 165602
Job description: QZHBHTTP Library: QHTTPSVR

MSGID TYPE SEV DATE TIME
FROM PGM LIBRARY INST TO PGM LIBRARY INST

CPF1124 Information 00 01/08/16 23:19:39.222553
QWTPIIPP QSYS 04C9 *EXT *N Message: Job 165602/QTMHHTTP/CODE01 started on 01/08/16 at 23:19:39 in subsystem QHTTPSVR in QHTTPSVR. Job entered system on 01/08/16 at 23:19:39.

CPDB9F0 Diagnostic 30 01/08/16 23:19:39.314943
QP2SYS QSYS *STMT QP0ZPCPN QSYS *STMT