Which is basically what I meant when I asked: " Have you imported the entire chain? You have to do that before you can import the main certificate?"

-----Original Message-----
From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raul A Jager W
Sent: 28 December 2015 15:47
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] SSL Lost

Yes, I give them the CSR, and it is in the list of Request, without signature.

I needed to import the root from Symantec. Problem solved.

Thanks

On 12/25/2015 02:22 AM, Bradley Stone wrote:
Did you give them a CSR (certificate request) to generate the certificate?
If so, you should be able to import a certificate (server or client)
using DCM.

Brad
www.bvstools.com