Thank you Alan.... I have already updated my connect function..... I also found i5_date_sep and prefer to use the /DB2_I5_SEP_DASH option.

i5_date_fmt says the default is DB2_I5_FMT_ISO which formats a date of yyy-mm-dd ... that is exactly what I want... with the default use dashes even if I do not use

//i5_date_sep => /DB2_I5_SEP_DASH/

/I will do some testing.

Again... Thank You!
/