I did notice that when I created the tables in SiN...( Sounds funny ).. that it reported that the tables would not be journaled.

I have since gone into SiN and dropped the table.

I then created the table from the PHP script.

Mike Paviak suggested I change the credentials of the table. I do not know how to do that at the moment... So I figured if I create the table using PHP... it would have the same credentials as the PHP script.

No JOY!

I have changed single quotes to double quotes... Still NO JOY!

I am back... took a moment to get some more head bangs on my desk!

I was about to strip the outer select meant to retrieve the ID of the record just inserted. and test again.

On 2015-12-04 11:54, Buck Calabro wrote:
On 12/4/2015 11:34 AM, Rob wrote:

if ( $oDB = db2_pconnect( '', '', '', array( 'i5_naming' =>
DB2_I5_NAMING_OFF ) ) )
Very often, newcomers to our platform are surprised by journaling and
commitment control. Rather, they are surprised at the lack thereof. It
is possible that iNavigator is set to COMMIT(*NONE), but I don't see
anything like that in the PHP connexion string, so the default would be
to perform table I/O under commitment control. If MyLibrary.zTest is
not journaled, then it is impossible to perform I/O to it under
commitment control.

The typical choices are:
1) Journal the table so COMMIT and ROLLBACK work as expected.
2) Tell PHP that you want to operate with no commitment control, so
INSERT ... WITH NC

---