On 19-Nov-2015 13:53 -0600, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
<<SNIP>> Chuck's response surprised me and is not his usual amazingly
helpful style. Fact is, we hardly ever think of catalogs. We work
with schemas (libraries in IBM i parlance), then down through tables
and views and indexes and all, then columns <<SNIP>>

I was reviling the "IBM" for having responded to an IBM i question, specifically using a parlance that [in my experience] would befuddle most IBM DB2 for i folk. No help was offered, because that was not the purpose for my reply; the intent was more like shaming the nameless "IBM" for what was offered to explain an entity hierarchy for the DB2 for i, using a term that is almost never used for [that purpose with] the DB2 for i. IOW, I should not have replied, because the reply was entirely Off Topic 8^Q