If you chroot to /IASPVERN, , the objects in its /IASPVERN/QSYS.LIB would
seem to be accessible, since they are within the jail, right?

My assumption would be yes, the /QSYS.LIB IFS directory would be accessible
at that point because you are chrooting into an area that is meant to
contain /QSYS.LIB. I've only done chroot in /home/aaron and /QOpenSys.
Note at this point you'd have IFS access to /QSYS.LIB, which isn't super
useful and instead, if you are in PASE, you'd more likely want to work with
ILE objects and DB2 database tables through SQL CLI APIs.

Do you have an IASP to try this on, Aaron? Or anyone?

I don't.

iASPs would be more interesting/useful if they had more Docker.io-like
features.

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>