Rob

Because the error lists your user name as the library, this suggests that you are using SQL naming. In that naming, an unqualified reference to a table uses the user name (authorization ID is the term, I think) as the "library list" - not the *LIBL.

So you have a couple choices - in SQL naming you would put the true library (schema ) in front of the table name, separated with a period.

Or change the connection to use SYS naming - then unqualified table names use the *LIBL. You still might need to qualify the table name, if the library is not in your library list. Then the separator is a forward slash. In more recent releases, I think the period is a valid separator for SYS naming, but don't quote me today!!

I forget where in the connection settings to make the change - I think it's one of the tabs on the right.

Vern