Henrik -

Already downloaded it. :)

I noticed you example HTTP instance that you make UTF-8 the default
encoding. I can't do that. If possible, could you send me a very simple
example of how to make this work in PowerEXT Core without changing the HTTP
Server configuration? I see the procedures for turning on UTF-8 mode but
didn't see any examples that use them. Plus, you said the headers cannot
be UTF-8 encoded.

I already have a CGIDEV2 template setup for my JSON, so I really don't want
to change gears and use the JSON library, but I have no issue doing a find
replace and changing WRTSECTION to something else and using the PowerEXT
Core. I don't even mind changing the section and variable tags if I need
to.