matt

this is a little tricky

the content-type and mime header has to be in ebcdic, the body needs
to be in the right codepage (utf-8)

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Matt Lavinder <
mlavinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Henrick. That's sort of what I suspected. Do I have to change the
CGI program to produce ASCII output, or is there a way to tell Apache to do
an EBCDIC to ASCII conversion on an "application/javascript" content type?