From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of p.Caroti
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:42 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] put in safety my Rest Web Services

Hi

I have written and published some web Services to send and receive data
from App (Android and iOs) ; at this moment anybody that know System I ip
address and web service name could send and receive data from my System i.
My question is how could protect the Web Service's call . I was thinking
to a dynamic password linked to date and time passed as parameter in uri
..
Which technique do you use in this situations ?

Thanks in advance