I'll take a closer look then. You pull all the related HTML files at one time? There is good sense in that, which is why I have just one HTML file. I guess I take "Single Page" a bit too literally! The advantage is for mobile users: One round trip saves bandwidth. So your design meets that requirement.

I'll have to dig in when I get some free time.

Pete