Kelly,

Thanks for sharing. Part of the appeal of your site is that it encapsulates
a meaningful message and a cohesive theme. Layout and navigation are simple
and nothing detracts from the site's subject matter. Overuse of images,
animations, and effects may detract, for example.

I visited first from my cell phone, then my iPad, then my laptop.
Adaptations from small to medium to large screen sizes do not disappoint.

Responsive design is one of my current interests and it's nice to see some
convergence of our parallel tracks.

Regarding device emulators, I have gained some benefit from the one
included with Chrome developer tools, which are part of the browser.

I have reservations about using something like Meyers CSS reset. People get
accustomed to their browser's default styles for input elements and such,
which seems to appeal to them.

Perhaps the next step in your site's evolution may be to fit it into a
single page paradigm. That would eliminate the need to embed common CSS,
JavaScript, and navigational elements in every page, and make the
transitions from page to page more fluid.

HTH,

Nathan.