Yeah, Buck - so there seems no reason to get into using something like CGIDEV2 in such an environment - yes, it can be used to generate other kinds of text files than HTML, but I don't see that happening when the pages are generated with ASP.net and delivered with IIS.

Unless there's another layer here, I don't see using CGIDEV2 unless you are going to serve things with the Apache server on i.

So just stay in the position of providing safe, secure access to IBM i data through stored procedures - they can all be done in whatever language on i.

Of course, with the way the teams are structured as Kelly describes, then maybe there is a need for a vertical combination of those who know IBM i data AND know the delivery end.

Too much fun!

Vern