Did I confuse you or something ?

Don't give up. We need you :-)

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rjssoftware.com
Visit me on: Twitter | LinkedIn

message: 2
date: Fri, 15 May 2015 15:32:37 +0200
from: Henrik R?tzou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] IBM i authentication and RESTful web service
	design

I give up ...

any technology in a STATEless environment has to deal with some kind of STATEful design to mimic a session.