From: Alan Seiden <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 03/31/2015 08:40 AM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] using SQL and Zendserver
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Generally yes, but here's a tip on how to share the db2 connection:
http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=46688&hilit=share

By the way, after you call getInstance(), remember to add this line:
$conn->setOptions(array('stateless'=>true));
so that the toolkit won't have to spawn additional jobs. 'stateless'
mode works best for most people.

Alan

Larry Kleinman wrote:
Thanks Alan. Does that mean that if I call an RPG program from the
same
script at I use SQL, that I need to do a db2_connect as well as a
ToolkitService:getInstance

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469