Hi, Kelly.

Both of these can be done using GETURI. The communications part that is.
What you do with the data afterwards it looks like you have a good handle
on things.

GETURI is an HTTP/HTTPS client that can make these types of requests. You
can check it out at www.bvstools.com/geturi.html.

And, as always, you're welcome to contact me offline if you need help
getting this going.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Kelly Cookson <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>