From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron
Bartell
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 8:31 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Security for web site accessing i via IWS

​>Management now wants to have an outside firm with more web design
expertise to manage and maintain the presentation layer, so my challenge
is how to accommodate that

This piqued my curiosity. What language is the web design company
developing the front-end site in?

Aaron Bartell

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Koester, Michael <mkoester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>