From: "Jim Oberholtzer" <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Web Enabling the IBM i \(AS/400 and iSeries\)'"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 08/26/2014 02:47 PM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] using zendserver toolkit
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The job description for the Zend apache instance defaults to :
QHTTPSVR/QZHBHTTP.
The job description for the Zend Server defaults to: ZENDSVR/ZSVR_JOBD.

The Zend job description is not a big deal to change, but, be really
careful
with the IBM default QZHBHTTP. That change could break things.

At V7R2 you can determine the entire work management environment from the
httpd.conf file. So now you can customize the job description, subsystem,
memory pool used etc. by individual Apache instance. In V7R1, I've had
resort to using a routing program for QHTTPSVR subsystem to control that.
I don't think there is any plan to PTF the work management changes to V7R1
but it would be cool if it happened.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect