Is perl working by its self? perl -v

bryan

Buck Calabro said the following on Tue, 8/5/2014 1:14 PM:
I had Perl working on my 7.1 box. Installed 7.2 and now I get the
dreaded 'ZSRV_MSG0947: End of script output before headers' error. The
script log shows the darned thing running though:

===Begin===
%% 500 /QOpenSys/perl/webwrap/apachedft
%request
Host: my.host.name

Hello, world!

===End===

The Apache web server went from 2.2 to 2.4. I read the API changes
document http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/new_api_2_4.html but
I can't tell how that applies to me. What (if any) 3rd party modules
provide the CGI support?

I also read the Memo to Users
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/ssw_ibm_i_72/rzaq9/rzaq9.pdf
(starting at page 43) and changed to Require all granted where I had
Allow from all but that made no difference.
--buck