From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth
Martin
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 5:16 PM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] need for simple web screen

uh oh. I believe I am about to learn something important.

Stored procedure? Result sets? My bet is that those terms do not mean
what I thought they meant.

Is there a simple example somewhere that we can look at? Simple.
Something that demonstrates the process to which you are pointing? Did I
mention simple? (If you have ever looked at the examples on my web site
you realize I like simple and overly obvious examples.)