From: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 03/20/2014 04:34 PM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] easy to use php editor
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Larry

It is very likely that you can get syntax files for Notepad++ from their
site. I know you can for TextPad, which is my text editor of choice.

I did a little googling - there's a resources menu item on their site -
lots of PHP related stuff.

Netbeans, though, is very easy to use. IIRC, it's been awhile.

HTH
Vern