Hi Rob sorry delay

You can see all servers under qwas7a subsystem in wrkactjob. In this screen
you can see all active servers. For example:

% CPU: 0,4 Tiempo transcurrido: 00:00:01 Trab activos: 247
Subsistema Usuario
Opc /Trabajo actual Tipo % CPU Función Estado
QWAS7 QSYS SBS 0,0 DEQW
JTS QEJBSVR BCH 0,0 PGM-jvmStartPa THDW

When the server is active, you can see about console information, under
option 5, after 10 you can see something like:

CALL PGM(QWAS7A/QWASSTRSVR) PARM('-profilePath' '/QIBM/UserData/WebSphere/
AppServer/V7/Express/profiles/JTS' '-server' 'JTS')
ACGDTA para 171069/QEJBSVR/JTS no registrado por diario; código de razón
1.
Detectada la propiedad java.version como entrada. Se utiliza sólo como
salida sin afectar a la inicialización de la JVM.
La máquina virtual Java es IBM Technology para Java. PID(3080)
Server starting with user profile QEJBSVR and JDK 1.6.0.
WebSphere application server JTS ready.

If you type F1 in WebSphere application server..... ready you can see
something else:

Mensaje . . . . : WebSphere application server JTS
ready.
Cause . . . . . : WebSphere application server JTS in job
171069/QEJBSVR/JTS
is ready to handle administrative requests on port
29442.

Finally you can type in one browser (iexplorer) one url like this:

https://ip_iseries_server:29444/ibm/console/logon.jsp

In this url you can Access to cosole administrative of was.

But if you have servers which is not running, then you can see all of then
in:

/qibm/userdata/websphere/appserver/v7/express/profiles

your can launch ls script and ever directory is one server:

pwd
/qibm/userdata/websphere/appserver/v7/express/profiles
$
ls
default JTS WAS3RTCP
$

Each folder contain one server definition and in each folder you can find
bin folder, this contains administration tools and scripts.

I hope it's useful

Regards

Jose, thanks.

Due to the unbearably slow speed (20 minute response time) of the web http
admin interface I'd still like a green screen interface to find a list of
all the WAS servers I have and what version they are running.

I'd like to see the data that's on this screen:
IBM Web Administration for i, Manage, All Servers, All Application
Servers,
Server Version
WAS70SVR/WAS70SVR V7.0.0.27 Express
SOMEONEELSE V....
THISOTHERONE V...

Power 6, 9117-MMA, 3.5 processing units, 60GB memory. 64 disk drives, of
which 4 are SSD's, should be plenty of arms.
% CPU used . . . . . . . : 26.7
System ASP . . . . . . . : 7882 G
% system ASP used . . . : 80.9993

Sys Pool Reserved Max ----DB----- --Non-DB--- Act- Wait-
Act-
Pool Size M Size M Act Fault Pages Fault Pages Wait Inel
Inel
1 5098.89 1237.97 +++++ .0 .0 39.4 43.0 1205 .0
.0
2 20396.23 23.65 1880 15.5 1547 204.9 4602 44148 .0
.0
3 608.55 .32 10 .0 3.5 .4 7.4 1210 .0
.0
4 6085.59 47.49 157 18.5 3098 24.0 74.2 1392 .0
.0
5 21664.01 .78 1522 235.6 4963 91.3 226.1 2989 .0
.0
6 7002.69 4.28 800 .0 .8 143.2 2123 34402 .0
.0

Total ------
Subsystem Storage (M) 1 2
ERPLXCSSBS .00 2