I'm far from a WSDL guru, but could you do something like this?

<xsd:complexType name="xds:eCommercePromosOperation>
<xsd:all>
<xsd:element name="inSKU" type="xsd:string">
<xsd:element name="inPromoNum" type="xsd:string">
<xsd:element name="inZip" type="xsd:string">
</xsd:all>
</xsd:complexType>

<xsd:complexType name="eCommercePromosOperationArray">
<xsd:complexContent>
<xsd:restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array">
<xsd:attribute ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="tns: eCommercePromosOperation [10]"/>
</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

<xsd:complexType name="eCommerceStoreInput">
<xsd:all>
<xsd:element name="inStore" type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name=" eCommercePromosOperations" type="tns: eCommercePromosOperationArray "/>
</xsd:all>
</xsd:complexType>

<message name="get eCommerceStuff"><part name="ineCommerceStoreInput " type="tns: eCommerceStoreInput "/>
</message>

In my mind that will create a an 10 element array of the element eCommercePromosOperation.

Then your element eCommerceStoreInput would contain your inStore element and the array element.