Hi Rob

To my knowledge it isn't posible have multiple versions of V7 running at
same time in the same server (we are talking about stand alone
installation, not WAS ND). It's posible to have other versions, for example
V7 and V6.1 or V8 and V7.

Under the following pat:
/qibm/userdata/websphere/appserver/v7/express/profiles/name_of_profile/bin,
you have the same script (versioninfo.sh), this script give you the versión
of each instance/profiles of was.

However it's give you the same information that the script under proddata
path.

Resume, under each versión path (/v7/express/....., /v8/express/.....) you
must have the same versión of the server. All instance/profiles that you
have in the server must to have the same versión.

i hope it's helpl for you

Regards

message: 1
date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 07:20:09 -0500
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [WEB400] How to tell the version of WAS you're running on
IBM i

Jose,

Thank you. This

QSH
cd /qibm/proddata/websphere/appserver/v7/express/bin
versionInfo

was just what I was looking for.

Is it possible to have multiple versions of 7 running? Like 7.0.0.27 and
7.0.0.23? Judging by the above I think not.

Now, how do I tell all the servers I have and what version they are
running?

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko
Dept 1600