Are all of the sheets the same size, or some standard series of sizes? Usually I believe they are A, B, C, & D? Each size being double the previous size, or some similar arrangement?

Just for the fun of it I used Net Objects Fusion to make a web page with a .pdf file I had lying around here. Hopefully this is where you are trying to get to.

http://www.martinvt.com/Code_Samples/Print_PDF/print_pdf.html

Net Objects Fusion is an HTML tool that, in my opinion, solves a lot of problems. To do this web page it installed a plugin to display the .pdf file. NOF is not free, but the last I knew it was under a $100.
There are other solutions, but this is the solution I have at hand.